Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just Cause..

It's been 2 months since my last post! My how time flies. I've just not found much to blog about lately, besides I barley have enough time to read through the 400+ posts a day from the various news feeds. I think PA hammers out around 200+ posts a day itself. Really it's getting quite crazy yesterday I checked my google reader after not logging in for 3 days.... Over 3000 posts where in there. Granted some are dupes, but wow. Anyway, life is going pretty good.. Obviously getting prepared for all the holiday fun. Got a nice long weekend coming up. Looking forward to spending time with the family and maybe getting some home projects done. I think my problem with the blogging thing is the fact that I spend roughly 60hrs a week in front of a pc coding applications. Well, just figured I'd wish everyone a fun filled year end :)

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Never mind THAT, dude. What you need to be concerned about is making Heaven, as am I. HEAR YE! O HEAR YE!! You know, of course, 1-outta-1 croaks, so why don’t you follow us Home to Heaven Above? We’ll have a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy celebrating our resurrection for many eons; I’ll be your faithfull servant for however long you desire. Heaven totally kicks-ass, totally rrrocks-our-socks. God bless you. _thewarningsecondcoming.com_